Bruin Financial jobs
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will be tasked with assisting the Underwriters in admin tasks on a day to day basis across a multitude of Non-Marine classes of business including but not…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- If you are a recent A Level leaver or Graduate who either has an interest within the insurance market or has work experience within the insurance industry and…
- Assess potential company earnings and cash flow via coroporate financial statement modelling into the future.
- Competitive nature with a passion for investing.
- Managing the administration of the Recruitment process (compiling job roles and adverts).
- Assisting with any early engagement on case management.
£25,000 - £32,000 a year
- You as the ideal candidate will have experience within Compliance Monitoring and/or Audit ideally within the Insurance Market although candidates will be looked…
- An interest and knowledge of the London Insurance Market is a must.
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- Secretarial services must comply with all legal and regulatory requirements such as Listing Rules, Disclosure and Transparency Rules and the FRCs UK Corporate…
£30,000 - £36,000 a year
- Supporting the advisory role provided by the wider compliance team by investigating queries and highlighting issues from individual departments ensuring…
- Ensure all legal documentation, KYC, AML and new accounts are in place ahead of trading.
- Be the first point of contact for clients on new business onboarding…
- You will be responsible for all areas of Talent Acquisition and Development of their Early Careers Talent.
- The operational delivery of headcount demand within…
£60,000 a year
- Production of annual financial statements.
- Experience producing monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Exception management and root cause analysis for various regulations.
- Regulatory Reporting BAU Operations experience.
- A review of appropriate financial systems, including the accounting package, potential database storage solutions and financial modelling solutions.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering specific reports, working with reporting end users and Business Finance teams.
- The client in question has a fantastic reputation within the Lloyd's and London Insurance Market and working for this CFO would certainly offer you a great…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.