Brooks Automation jobs
- Responsible for one or more of the following activities: checks and verifies records, prepares invoices and vouchers, types, files, posts ledger and general…
- Performs the physical and / or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- As the Channel Sales Director for the EMEA Region, you will be responsible for driving market share gains and resulting revenue generation through all indirect…
Brooks Automation, Ltd. At Brooks, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer focused culture encourages…
- Resolves, collects, and manages past due accounts and outstanding invoices.
- Duties include conducting pre-sale credit risk evaluations including financial…
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- This is a lead role in the design and development of automation and robotic installation systems.
- Automation Engineer jobs role, Robotics Engineer jobs role.
- 10pm-6am on a weekly rotation.
- No weekend working as part of shift schedule other than finishing on Saturday morning following the Friday night shift.
- 5S training and implementation in GWBOS in GA/MB and Oligo areas – support the planning and execution of the lab and other work area rearrangements Lab / office…
- Responsible for courier-related tasks and responsibilities as well as adherence to courier-related policy and procedures, in addition to;
- To support the service organisation in the creation of spare part quotes.
- Be the point of contact for service requirement inquiries and will be responsible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.