British Library jobs
£32,000 a year
- Full Time, Fixed Term for 1 Year.
- As part of an ambitious programme of cultural exchange with partner institutions across China, the British Library set up its…
£23,250 - £28,260 a year
- Writing automated and manual test scripts.
- Setting up and configuring of own test environments.
- Performing component, system and integration tests where…
£19,395 - £21,413 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, imaginative and ambitious librarian to help instil a love of reading and lead our popular and well-resourced school…
£36,800 a year
- You’ll head up the team in charge of the maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems (from fresh water and electricity production, through to propulsion…
- Take ownership of the PLM specification library, updating templates and advising stake-holders.
- Manage the block and spec library, filing all patterns logically…
- We are looking for an experienced Lead Software Test Engineer – Quality Engineering tojoin our innovative and forward-thinking IT department based in Solihull.
£10.78 an hour
- You'll be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication.
- Birkenhead Court in Birkenhead is home to well trained…
- Assisting the development of CAD / Revit library of standard information required for all projects including, CAD block, Revit families, standard details etc.
- The post-holder will develop and undertake training and support for School Postgraduate Tutors and undertake evaluation of tutorial provision.
£8.88 an hour
- As a bank care assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.