Blackpool Council jobs
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- The postholder will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative support within the team.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who can pick up and…
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- Office hours are 8.45am until 5pm, Monday to Friday, although some working outside of these hours may be required, so you will need to be flexible.
£11.19 an hour
- Contract Type: Casual - as and when required.
- Contract Hours: Casual - as and when required.
£30,507 a year
- Contract Hours: 37 hours per week.
- We are looking for someone deliver a mix of one to one advice and guidance and group training.
- Our client is looking to recruit team managers who will bring a level of skill and experience in child protection, complex child in need and PLO/Pre proceedings…
£30,507 - £37,849 a year
- Manageable caseloads in small teams, with clear line management mentoring support.
- Dedicated time for quality reflective supervision and to learn from regular…
£28,785 - £37,849 a year
- Recruitment and Assessment of adopters.
£37,849 - £42,683 a year
- The Emergency Duty Team is looking to recruit 1 full time permanent Practice Manager.
- Grade 10 £37,849 - £42,683 plus out of hours enhancements.
£30,507 a year
Are you a social worker who has been out of practice for between two and 10 years? Did you know that you can apply for free training to restart your career?…
£42,002 - £60,762 a year
- Hold Full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC).
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship availableStart Date as soon as possible.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.