Bird & Bird jobs
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- Whilst in the role, you will work in different departments within the Practice groups along with gaining an insight into the various Business Services functions…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Marketing & Business Development department for two Marketing & Business Development Interns.
- Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Rd.
- London, GREATER LONDON, NW1 5LR.
- Welcome to Madame Tussauds London!
- Our talent agents are scouting for the latest stars…
- The ideal candidate will provide an exceptional level of secretarial support to the lawyers within the department.
- Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintain knowledge of the firm’s relevant processes, policies and procedures and industry standards.
- Friday's is a huge responsibility...
- You will perform cleaning duties with pride and ensure care & presentation of all equipment and restaurant furniture.
- The key objective of this role is to support the HRIS team with global administration and maintenance of the Bird & Bird HR Information System (PeoplePortal)…
£23,000 - £29,000 a year
- We also have an enclosed and safe area for the babies includes a tipi, up and under bridge with mirrored sides, stage area and soft Astro Turf.
- Duties include: · Preparing sheds for chick arrival · Feeding the birds · Daily health inspections · Egg collection · Sorting and Grading.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.