£19,700 a year
- The role consists of providing vital administrative support to the department’s solicitors and Personal Assistant.
- Printing, sorting and filing emails;
£19,700 a year
- Assisting and working alongside the HR Advisor with all HR and admin duties;
- Electronic and manual filing of documents;
- This is a busy, operational role but also one that has a lot of involvement in high profile case work where gaining knowledge of the firms’ multiple business…
£22,765 a year
- The role will consist of assisting fee earners with:
- Preparing draft documents including witness statements and schedules of loss;
- You will be responsible for resolving application and system problems, or any incident that is disrupting the application service that business users depend on.
- You should be at least 2 years PQE with experience in Wills, Estate Administration, Court of Protection, LPAs, Contentious Probate, Trusts and Trust…
- Our finance team are looking to recruit a Billing Co-ordinator to work with our Family and Immigration departments.
- Administrating Court Assessed Bill of Costs.
- The successful candidate should have experience in personal injury and/or clinical negligence law.
Bindmans is a Leading London Law Firm offering a wide range of expert legal services. We have a reputation for excellence and for being at the cutting edge of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.