Big Health jobs
- Kirklees Council are advertising these roles on behalf of.
- Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust.
- The team is diverse, talented, hard-working and friendly – with…
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- To respond to customer enquiries by providing accurate high-quality information, including the provision of Council Information, Tourist Information, business…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking…
£32,000 - £36,000 a year
- Ii) Public Health and Social Care Policy;
- Lead on broader health and social care spending work.
- The Health and Social Care team are responsible for overseeing…
- Radiation Protection Adviser / Health Physicist.
- We are looking to recruit a Radiation Protection Adviser or Health Physicist (radiation protection scientists)…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Substance misuse with co-existing mental health needs (dual diagnosis).
- Autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) - with co-occurring mental health needs.
- We’re looking for a Public Health Superintendant with significant experience of cross-departmental public health.
- That’s where you’ll come in.
- Our Health and Fitness Coaches have a really important job – to make our members feel great!
- This is a service based role where you will deliver Gym floor…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Helping our stores run smoothly:
- Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always…
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£37,842 - £48,492 a year
- An interest and enthusiasm in working with Public Health data and also have an ambition to learn and develop Public Health skills.
- A town within a city.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.