Benefit Fraud Investigation jobs in Bromley
- Communicate with vendors and other departments to provide more effective fraud investigation process.
- Report investigation outcomes to the Head of Compliance.
£19,750 a year
- By undertaking detailed reviews of suppliers’ work under these schemes you’ll help to identify any incidences of fraud or issues that require further…
£31,361 - £34,845 a year
- Experience and knowledge in the use of investigations techniques to meet operational outcomes.
- A large number of our Investigators are also trained surveillance…
Remote work available
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Provide data to clients for advanced investigations.
- Good career progression within a fraud environment.
- Develop insights and reports on fraud localities, types…
£44,371 a year
- Recent experience of conducting criminal, civil and regulatory investigations on complex economic or financial cases.
- Lead Officer trained or equivalent.
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance).
- Expertise in the prevention, detection and investigation of Money Laundering,…
- Investigative Analytics involves the analysis of data to support forensic investigations.
- In addition, you could be searching for evidence of fraud and abuse…
£39,038 - £42,432 a year
- Experience of financial based investigations including fraud, bribery and money laundering and be able to demonstrate sound investigative techniques.
£110,000 - £150,000 a year
- You will be a White Collar Crime Solicitor with at least 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE).
- Develop and present options to implement controls whilst retaining full benefit from investment in systems.
- The Product Management team ensures that essential…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.