Battersea Dogs & Cats Home jobs
£25,000 a year
- We are looking for an IT Support Assistant (FTC) to provide 1st and 2nd line support to resolve IT issues that include the installation and maintenance of IT…
£23,400 a year
- We are looking for a Foster Co-Ordinator to co-ordinate Battersea’s foster scheme, working in conjunction with Operations and Clinic in sourcing suitable…
£39,100 a year
- We are looking for a Rehoming and Welfare Manager (Dog Assessing and Welfare) to effectively manage dog welfare within the Kent kennels, ensuring all dogs in…
£39,000 a year
- We are looking for a Learning Management System Specialist to manage and curate Battersea’s Learning Management System working closely with the L&D, Academy and…
£43,000 a year
- We are looking for a Prospect Research Manager to devise and lead the Prospect research strategy for the Philanthropy & Partnerships team ensuring the…
£60,000 a year
- We are looking for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to support the Veterinary Director in the daily management of the veterinary department and line manage the…
£25,500 - £30,300 a year
- Battersea’s Clinic team are responsible for the health and welfare of all animals across Battersea’s three sites.
- What we can offer you.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.