Bath & Body Works jobs
- What sort of projects would I work on?
- Work competently on an independent basis, as well as collaborating within the design team.
- We make the vision viable.
Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group
£29,250 a year
- The new organisation’s Governing Body comprises a majority of clinical decision-makers, including a Secondary Care Specialist.
- It’s an exciting time for us;
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (e.g.
- We have an opportunity for a talented Senior level Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Consultant to join…
- The type of work varies from strategic Master planning at city scale to the preparation of Transport Assessments for projects in the UK.
- What's in it for you?
- Preferably a graduate member of a professional body such as CIEEM, IEMA or RGS.
- Whilst this role sits within the ecology team, we work within a multi…
- You will work across a varied product range including tabletop, home accessories, textiles, cosmetics, bath & body, furniture and lighting, and have a great…
- Flexibility to work across Sunday to Saturday is required.
- When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision.
- Your role in a nutshell.
- Development and colour matching of cosmetics such as eyeshadows and facial palettes as well as the development of bath and body toiletries.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Shiseido EMEA is Shiseido's Regional Headquarter for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions.
- You will be an experienced Beauty Product Development Chemist who ideally has a background in bath and body, hair care or fragrance developments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.