Babcock International jobs
- Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit a General Hand to assist with the operational support on-site at Bovington and Lulworth.
£36,525 - £40,995 a year
- Your primary focus will be to maintain and control modifications to, and deviations from, the design intent of nuclear implicated process/pressure systems,…
- Lifting within the dockyard is an essential services and developing the skills unique to the Naval Base takes extensive training and time served alongside the…
£43,445 a year
- The Facilities Business Support Team delivers a wide range services including (but not limited to) Change & Transformation Management, Risk Management,…
- Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit a Fleet Administrator to join the Phoenix team and provide administrative support to a wide variety of…
- Trainer – Welding Ancillary & General Department.
- Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit a Trainer within the Ancillary & General Department to…
- Here at Babcock International, we’re looking to recruit a CAD Technician to support Designers and Engineers in producing design drawings for civil engineering…
£35,000 a year
- Salary - £35,000 Per Year.
- The role will be a key part of the Procurement and Supply Chain team and focused on the day to day activities, working with a small…
- Here at Babcock International, we’re looking to recruit a Training Standard Support Analyst to support in the delivery and management of administrative tasks…
- You will be required to maintain the highest standards of professional expertise and safety throughout the conduct of this challenging role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.