Autism Care jobs
£23,500 a year
- Optional charity involvement with Ambitious About Autism.
- Full and formal handover to the Care Coordination Team on completion of first rota/establishment of…
Kingsley Specialist Services
£50,000 a year
- § Industry leading learning disabilities care training.
- Extensive experience in learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours ·.
- Partner Organisation Vivo Care Choices.
- Vivo provides high quality, person centred care to adults with learning disabilities, autism, dementia and the elderly…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- To respond to individual children’s personal care and help them to maintain a good standard of personal hygiene.
£18,179 a year
- Full time, part time or bank.
- Salary depending on experience and enhancements.
- If you come work for Kingwood you will get:
- Refer a friend incentive scheme.
£18,879 - £19,932 a year
- Other organisations may call this role Autism Support Worker, Support Worker, Social Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Worker, or Care Assistant.
£38,358 a year
- You could be an experienced social care manager or from a different sector with transferable skills; a social worker, nurse or allied health professional…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- This position offers a proactive and motivated person the chance to expand and develop their current skillset, as well as to learn new skills to be able to…
Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust
Kingston upon Hull
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- They will receive clinical supervision from the Humber Adult Autism Diagnostic Service (HAADS).
- They should have a strong background in autism and related…
£20,751 a year
- Your role will include administering medication, assisting with all aspects of personal care and daily living including meal planning and preparation, accessing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.