Are you the type of designer who dares to dream? Are you a sultan of saturation, a titan of typography? Do you read a brief and struggle to get the myriad of…
£307 - £465 a week
- Set up and maintain your Arts and Crafts room so that it is suitable and inviting for the.
- Children, keeping your work area tidy and resources regularly stocked…
- Assist editors with research tasks (looking for press contacts, information on interview subjects, etc).
- Write small pieces such as Snapshot and short book…
- Experience with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Relevant industry experience in a creative agency or equivalent (e.g.…
- Technical prowess and knowledge are important but sketching and concepting skills are also a key bonus here.
- An excellent office environment with free fruit.
- Learning to edit and sub copy through the FT's production system.
- Compiling short additional pieces for sidebars and occasionally also writing more substantial…
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach to GCSE/A-Level standard (Secondary only).
- You will lead the painting process and enable guests to create their own personal masterpiece.
- You will ensure that guests experience a night full of…
- The library is a tool that allows store owners to use or remix designs to create their products.
- From line art to low poly, iconography to illustrations, single…
- Learn about the Home Staging industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.