The New Humanitarian
- You will be the “Swiss army knife” of our small newsroom, using your editing and reporting skills alongside equally sharp organizational and administrative know…
NHS Volunteer Responders
- Once you have registered and checks are complete you will be provided a log-in to the GoodSAM Responder app.
- Patient transport drivers will require an enhanced…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, questioning and problem solving ability in order to carefully assess patient needs under significant…
£29,551 a year
- The Community Development Worker (CDW) is responsible for the delivery of Play, Youth and Community provision to members of the Service community within the…
£35,665 a year
- The role of Service Manager is fundamental to the Salvation Army’s desire to help vulnerable clients achieve positive outcomes and as such you will be…
- You perform on horseback and fire guns at state occasions.
- You'll start with your initial military training which will teach you how to be a soldier - this will…
£42,679 a year
- As the Estates Manager you will be responsible for delivering the repairs and maintenance function within the designated area, including cyclical maintenance…
- You’re part of the Army’s front line team, taking part in all kinds of operations – from peace keeping and disaster relief to full scale war.
- You start by working with protection dogs; making sure that bases and Army sites are safe and secure.
- In barracks and on low-level training exercises, you’ll…
£11.50 - £12.50 an hour
- So we're recruiting a 'soft skilled' care team that are able to assist with meal preparation, medication administration and companionship care visits.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.