£31,696 - £35,745 a year
- A. Monitor and support those who have been recently discharged from the Army.
- These include in particular Lord Lieutenants, Chief Executives, Members of…
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DRIVING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH PROACTIVE AND CUSTOMER FOCUSED BEHAVIORS AND ACTIONS.
- COMPLETION OF HIGH SCHOOL OR THE EQUIVALENT.
£30,573 a year
- As a caseworker you will be responsible for managing child and adult protection referrals relating to The Salvation Army.
- Or both if you would consider either.
£35,000 - £60,000 a year
- Experience of working in the debt/enforcement industry whilst desirable is not essential,.
- An 8-12 week "financial support" package prior to certification;
- For many fans of formula one, the sport exists between lights and chequered flag on a Sunday afternoon.
- In this role you will have day to day responsibility for…
- A. Army and Naval environments.
- ***Please note that we have positions available in our Bristol and Malvern sites at various grades dependant on experience*****.
£30,000 a year
- Our Super Donation Centres are an exciting new concept.
- The Role of our Managers.
- Commercially aware and constantly looking for new business opportunities,…
£19,809 a year
- (MJDI – Tri-service MOD accounting system, JAMES – Army asset tracking system, VITAL – MOD parcel tracking system, BAAN – DECA local computer system).
£29,551 a year
- Work in accordance with appropriate MOD policies and procedures, AWS Standard Operating Instructions (SOI) and within the Army Code of Confidentiality.
- You will need to pass the Army Officer Selection Board for professionally qualified officers and the Army Selection Board for the Queen Alexandra's Royal Army…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.