Apprenticeship jobs in Sevenoaks TN13
£21,243 a year
- You are not eligible for this scheme if you currently hold or are working towards a qualification at the same or higher level in a related subject or have…
£15,000 a year
- To attend college (where required) and attain sufficient level of competence to obtain motor vehicle examinations.
- To carry out any other duties as required.
£25,776 - £28,640 a year
- Please note if we receive a large volume of applications the advertising may close earlier, so don’t delay in submitting your application.
- To provide administration support to all employee relations activities, particularly documenting and recording of activity for disciplinary and grievance…
- Attending mandatory apprenticeship training workshops.
- Competitive training wage, with an attractive increase upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Based on both the sales floor and in the dispensary, you will be given the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience whilst working towards your…
£20,120 - £22,939 a year
- However, requests for flexible, part-time working and job share will be considered, taking into account at all times the operational needs of the Department.
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle).
- Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales: Framework .
£18,353 a year
- Our housing teams provide rapid response and planned maintenance services for local authorities and registered providers and deliver in excess of 5,000 repairs…
£11,518 a year
- This will also require you to have excellent time keeping skills and the confidence to work on your own, along with the ability to think on your feet to solve…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.