Apprenticeship jobs in Pontypool
- Upon completion, qualifications achieved will be both a BTEC Level 3 and NVQ Level 3 in the relevant fields.
- The apprenticeships will be broken down as follows:
£14,500 a year
- Our Mechanical & Electrical Engineers play a vital role in the design, planning and programming of the mechanical and electrical aspects of the projects we…
£14,250 a year
- On successfully completing this level 3 apprenticeship, you may wish to progress your career-path into the following specialisms:
- Are you the right candidate?
- Vacancies may close ahead of published dates and we encourage all applicants to apply early.
- Applications for our Entry Level Apprenticeships will close on 31st…
- You will support the team to deliver cyber security solutions to deadlines and within budget on both information technology and operational technology systems.
- Apprenticeship - IT Software, Web & Telecoms Professional Framework Level 4.
- That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
£14,500 a year
- Apprenticeships at JN Bentley are hands-on from day one;
- Our quantity surveyors split their time between working in the office and out on site, preparing…
- This apprenticeship combines off-the-job training with on-the-job learning and you will be supported every step of the way.
- Please do not contact the retailer.
- Advanced Engineering Level 3 Apprenticeship Programme.
- Noon on Friday 3rd January 2020.
- For more information on Royal Mail Group and our Values please click on…
- Reporting to the Newport site Maintenance Manager you will support the site maintenance effort carrying out typical maintenance activities including repair and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.