Apprenticeship jobs in Falmouth
Trelawny Property Management
- Good customer service and telephone skills.
- Dealing with reported maintenance issues on rental properties.
- Providing help and guidance to rental applicants when…
Vospers Of Truro
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs or the equivalent at A*-C/9-4 in English and maths required.
- An exciting opportunity for the Apprentices to be trained using the latest…
£32,874 a year
- Maintaining the highest standards in every action you take, youll make sure each decision is thought through, following clear, calm and methodical analysis.
- Barkwell’s will then offer further training for example advanced apprenticeship in Domestic Plumbing and Heating, including fully Gas qualified.
- This role will require you to work some weekend shifts.
- This role will require you to work some evening shifts.
CORNWALL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD
- You will be confident answering calls and using ICT, including Microsoft.
- Whilst in the workplace you will be providing support to the Finance, Claims and Audit…
- In addition, candidates with A-Level passes in maths and a related science subject or BTEC in Engineering will also be considered.
Graham Robins & Kirsty Robins
St. Austell PL26
- Initial prep of the vehicles.
- The apprentice will also be delivering general duties within a garage environment.
- 9 GCSE’s 9-5 (A*-C) with at least Maths Grade 6 (B).
- Throughout the year, you will attend one of our accredited training providers to study for your CFAB and…
W H Tripconey & Sons
- There may be the prospect of future employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, as well as potential support to progress onto Level 3 and Level…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.