Alliance in Partnership jobs
Winchester Teaching School Alliance
- Specific equivalency tests will be accepted in lieu of English and Mathematics GCSEs at the discretion of the alliance.
- Ability to develop the EMEA partnership business plan and implement it.
- 5+ years of experience managing GSI partnerships across EMEA, for GSI HQ in India.
- You will be involved with building the One Plan, which is the catalogue of all future critical works (major renewals and enhancement works within the Route).
- Develop alliance success metrics and reporting tools to track and report health of the alliance, progress against key partnership objectives or key acquisition…
£51,383 - £57,596 a year
- The team delivers social care assessment and review function, clinical care coordination, voluntary and community sector expertise to achieve 3 big outcomes : -…
- Design/execute specific dedicated sales development plans with each managed strategic alliance, including.
- This candidate will work with Strategic Alliances of…
- Active involvement in shaping new partnerships in the cell therapy area.
- Functioning as the point of contact for internal team members and for partners,…
- Credibility, with an entrepreneurial edge, to own and run a Top 3 vendor alliance.
- The Vendor Alliance team ensures that we have the best partnerships at all…
£31,000 - £39,000 a year
- Scientific graduate with a Chemistry background, ideally with experience of (radio) pharmaceutical and aseptic processing in a GMP environment.
- Working closely with cross functional partners to develop regulatory strategy for key projects, navigating complex regulations to drive competitive advantage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.