All Care jobs
£26,317 - £28,785 a year
- As part of the role, Missing Children's Practitioners undertake direct work with children missing from home/local authority care or trafficked children to…
- This will also include some weekend work.
- Please see the job description for more details.
£17,316 - £24,493 a year
- An Independent visitor service for Looked after children, Young people leaving care.
- An Advocacy service for; Looked after children, Young people leaving care,…
£27,511 - £40,322 a year
- As an Archivist, you will ensure that archives and manuscripts are managed and catalogued to exceptionally high standards, ensuring they are discoverable online…
£33,490 - £39,400 a year
- You will be a health care professional with ideally a high level of clinical experience and confidence in delivering Casualty Care in a marine environment.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- .£8.36 an hour, 8-10 hours a week, over 1 day or 2 evenings,.
- No experience is required, just a can-do attitude.
- A positive attitude with bags of personality.
- A keen eye and attention to detail; we have a duty of care to our authors to accurately capture their stories in full;
- Demonstrable writing and editing skills.
£16,774 a year
- Provide the highest standards of animal care and welfare for the animals.
- To admit, care for, rehabilitate and, where appropriate, ready for adoption unwanted…
£20,344 - £26,317 a year
- Upon the return of the young person to either their home or care placement, you will make contact with them to offer a return home interview.
UK Government - Local Government & Social Care Omb...
£3,600 a month
- The role of the external reviewer is to quality check how LGSCO deals with ‘Complaints About Us’ and to provide an impartial, external view of whether LGSCO…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.