Advanced Supply Chain jobs
- Suggest value chain initiatives to reduce end to end waste cost.
- The desire to lead in the food industry.
- Dependent on your experience you will work with one…
- Proven track record of improving the end to value chain and experience designing advanced Supply Chain processes and implementing world class Supply Chain…
Seqirus A CSL Company
- Dive into operational data to gather insights in support of the monthly cycle of demand collection, scenario planning and modelling, supply allocation and long…
- Support supply chain functional roles through periods of holiday absence.
- Support supply chain management with adhoc project work as and when required.
SIRE Life Sciences®
- The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for the supply chain planning for one or more suppliers and/or product groups .
- Proven experience as a supply chain analyst.
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (replenishment, inventory planning, warehouse management etc).
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain/production scheduling experience.
- Purchase production materials to ensure continuity of supply using AX Dynamics and B2Wise…
- In addition, this role will be supporting supply chain managers in producing relevant data, sharing this at forecast meetings and working with those managers to…
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- You will have advanced Excel knowledge and excellent organisational skills.
- Setting up stock on the system.
- To input all data for line lists, chasing factories…
- Experience in SAP IBP or other next generation supply chain tools.
- Experience of advanced analytics (e.g. Celonis, Microsoft Azure, Google Big Query, Machine…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.