Administrative Assistant jobs in Bristol BS7
£21,236 - £23,754 a year
- Post 1:17.5 hours per week based in the Wills zone.
- Post 2: 25.5 hours per week based in the STEMM zone (and occasionally required to provide cover at the…
£24,214 a year
- You will mainly work in BASS, Bristol’s adult autism service, in collaboration with a network of researchers distributed across London (UCL and East London NHS…
£18,009 - £19,133 a year
- With a focus on excellent customer service your responsibilities will include ensuring that spaces and equipment are clean and ready to use and providing roving…
£22,500 - £25,000 a year
- Has a strong attention to detail.
- An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant within the Performance, Optimisation & Interactions function in Group Brands &…
£19,911 a year
- Enthusiasm, attention to detail and good interpersonal skills are essential for these jobs.
- Please be advised that the Department is conducting a review of all…
£9.73 an hour
- Admin Assistant Location: Grace Care Centre, Thornbury, BS35 2FR.
- As an Administration Assistant you will support the Home Manager and Bursar in a full range of…
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- Due to the Christmas vacation it is anticipated that shortlisting will take place week commencing 6 January and successful candidates will be duly notified…
£18,823 a year
- You will be part of a small team and provide a high calibre and responsive administration support service to Estates Department.
£30,046 - £33,797 a year
- You will also have the opportunity to develop your accounting experience further as you participate in the activities of the team, including subsidiary accounts…
£11.41 an hour
- We are looking for researchers with a good understanding of creative research practice to support our academic staff community with digitising, collating, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.