Administrative Assistant jobs in Birchington CT9
- We are looking to appoint a receptionist who can rise to the challenge of this busy casino working 40 hours per week across evenings, weekends and nights.
- Attention to detail, ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standards.
- Sales ledger duties - administration support, reconciling…
Kent Recruitment Bureau
- Conscientious and demonstrating high attention to detail.
- Conduct general administration duties, including, filing, answering the telephone and opening post.
- You will need to be well organised, pay close attention to detail and like being part of a team.
- You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all…
£8.21 an hour
- Provide varied administrative support to include photocopying, filing, data input and collation, amending directories, operating manuals, replenishing…
£22,987 - £25,589 a year
- Attention to detail is vital in maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- The team provides back office support and processing for a variety of services the…
About Redrow Homes Redrow is the UK’s fastest growing house builder. Our purpose is to create a better way for people to live. We care about the quality of…
£38,930 a year
- To keep the council informed of national and international best practice in relation to environmental sustainable development and carry out proactive research…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post will be within the Acute Service (at St Martins Hospital for 37.5 per week.
- This may involve shift work allocated on a Monday – Sunday rota basis which…
£8.21 an hour
- A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers as team members.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.