Administration jobs in Rochdale
- CASH OFFICE SALES 20 HOURS PER WEEK.
- This 20 hour Cash Office Sales position that requires flexibility for 6 days per week, early morning availability (from 7am…
£18,795 a year
- The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of administration duties which will include, minute taking, issuing of petty cash, raising purchase orders…
£20,000 a year
- Thames House, Rochdale: OL16 5NY.
- Working as an Administrator, your job will be different every day.
- There are many tasks that you will need to complete in…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are hosted by Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
- Our host is responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of research throughout our region’s…
Rochdale Sixth Form College
£9.30 an hour
- Casual - between 4 and 20 hours per week.
- Week commencing 9 March 2020.
- Interviews are provisionally planned for the week commencing 9 March 2020.
£30,891 - £36,085 a year
- Administration, Customer Service, Housing, Legal, Neighbourhoods.
- Permanent Full time (36 Hours).
- What is the purpose of the role?
- Why is the role important?
K P Industries
- Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Reception duties, being the first point of contact, including answering the front door and taking calls.
- The admin assistant works with the shoot teams project by project to ensure all bookings, cash requests, travel & hotel arrangement are made and confirmed.
£16,927 - £19,712 a year
- With a passion for administration and supporting colleagues, you will take pride in delivering a first class service to our staff.
£11 an hour
- Primary responsibility will involve working in the medical records library pulling patient records and tracking them out to their required destination using the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.