Admin jobs in Wincanton
- Manage resources to meet the needs of the business, working closely with other CBU’s and Corporate where necessary.
- Champion site policies and procedures.
£7,060 - £7,608 a year
- The service has been through re-organisation including expanding the range of therapies we offer and the menu of group programmes to CMHT clients.
- At least 12 months experience in an HR Admin or People related role.
- You are aware of new HR practices and keep on top of new trends to ensure you are an…
£8.21 an hour
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to internal apprenticeship schemes.
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking for individuals who want to provide the best customer service to our patients.
- Candidates will ideally have medical receptionist experience who…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills and enjoy a very driven secretarial role.
£11,247 - £12,672 a year
- Applicants who subscribe to the DBS update service and are able to present a valid DBS certificate will not incur a charge.
- The Stock File Administrator provide an outstanding service, whether that is sorting stock replenishment or deliveries of goods, cash handling or helping to…
£18,795 - £19,191 a year
- You will also undertake general office duties including typing, telephone queries, data entry, filing, room bookings etc.
Critchill Special School
- Speaking to parents and visitors, ensuring Safeguarding and Fire documents are read and understood.
- Please consider how you will travel to the place of work,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.