Admin jobs in West Glamorgan
£17,799 - £20,199 a year
- To provide an administrative support service to Estates Department, to carry out general administrative duties which may include, word processing/keyboarding,…
£18,951 - £20,199 a year
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Job Title: Trainee Assistant Fingerprint Officer, Scale 3.
- Based At: Police Headquarters, Bridgend.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Communicating to Central Support regarding payments, postings and completions.
- Being flexible to support our customers during peak time which includes weekends…
£8.21 an hour
- Part Time Warehouse Admin/ Stock Operator Urgently Required for the Baglan, Port Talbot Area!!
- Previous warehouse admin/ stock experience preferred but not…
- We are looking for a Receptionist & Hotel Assistant who will help to deliver friendly and effective customer service, that creates a warm and welcoming…
GP Practices - Swansea Bay University Health Board
- Ideally, you will have gained previous experience working within a GP practice but we will also provide training and support.
£18,951 - £22,833 a year
- To carry out general administrative duties which may include:- word processing/keyboarding, formatting documents, co-ordination of office duties, ordering, mail…
£21,750 a year
- This role will be 4 days per week until 31st March and will then reduce to 3 days per week.
- Contract: Part time permanent - 28 Hours per week.
£18,000 a year
- You will be responsible, in conjunction with the Admin Officer, to provide a wide range of admin support, organisation and processing services to support the…
Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to your work.
- You will be an enthusiastic, hardworking team player with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.