Admin jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
£18,951 - £20,199 a year
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Trainee Assistant Fingerprint Officer, Scale 3.
- Open From 08/11/2019 12:00:00 to 29/11/2019 12:00:00.
£17,799 - £20,199 a year
- To provide an administrative support service to Estates Department, to carry out general administrative duties which may include, word processing/keyboarding,…
- 13hrs (Thursday and Friday) per week – Term Time.
- Applicants should be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent plus sound experience and understanding.
£22,417 - £26,715 a year
- This position is full time (35 hours per week), open-ended and is available immediately.
- NVQ 3/A-Levels or equivalent in relevant work experience.
£9.30 an hour
- In the person specification you will find the criteria required for the role please make sure that you address this in your supporting statement.
£19,911 - £21,155 a year
- Working hours 37 net per week M-F in alignment with business requirements.
- We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
£29,071 a year
- Government Social Researchers come from a range of social science backgrounds including psychology, demography, social policy, sociology, human geography and…
£23,836 a year
- Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council's Inspire for Work team is seeking to appoint a dedicated Administration Officer for 37 hours per week until December…
£18,426 a year
- Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
- 5 GCSE’s grade A to C grades / O levels including English and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Grade 3 SCP 4 £18,426 p.a.
- Working with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- The Project Management Team is responsible for procuring contracts and managing contractor…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.