£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- You will be working in a friendly team, assisting to provide services for people from all ages and backgrounds with varied sexual health and contraception needs…
£19,275 - £21,707 a year
- Experience of working within local government and/or partners.
- We are seeking an experienced administrator to join our busy Family Placement Team.
£15,094 a year
- The Trust is establishing four ‘clusters’ of academies: North West Kent; Central Kent; South East London; Medway.
- Maintain security by issuing visitors’ badges.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The hours are part time 15 hours a week, working on Thursday and Friday.
- In return, EPUT can offer you a range of benefits and development including;
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- This is an administrative job in an establishment.
- Please refer to job description.
£17,887 a year
- In the person specification you will find the criteria required for the role please make sure you address this in your supporting statement.
£20,751 a year
- Hours: Monday - Friday 35 hours a week.
- This is a great opportunity to support a dedicated front line team and to learn about those who have been affected by…
£23,520 - £26,926 a year
- Please read the documents below before completing your Application Form as they contain important information about the recruitment process and the post…
£26,715 - £31,866 a year
- To find out more about working with us, click here.
- This role will be joining the International Admissions Team based within our International Office on our…
- To be a successful Stock Team Member you will:
- Efficiently process stock deliveries – achieving all performance targets.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.