Admin jobs in Tamworth B77
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes.
- If this isn't enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The successful candidate must be flexible to meet the needs of the service.
- Local health that inspires confidence.
- This is a full-time post.
- Working pattern - Monday to Friday, 39 Hours per week, working between 0800 and 1700hrs.
- Run day to day admin tasks (user support, new user requests, profile…
£18,500 a year
- Communicate with external customers using verbal or written communication as and when required to meet customer’s needs and requirements.
- To find out more or have an informal chat please contact HR, 01543 434455.
- Care is offered in a variety of ways according to the individual’s needs.
- Full training in the role will be provided, with regular on-going training, reinforced by progress towards professional qualifications.
Eurofins UK Forensic Services
£16,500 a year
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent to include English, Maths and ICT at grade C or above.
- Understanding and acceptance of the requirement for full adherence to the Forensic…
£17,000 - £18,360 a year
- There are no formal qualifications required for this role however previous reception experience is essential, switchboard desirable.
£23,067 - £25,217 a year
- Experience of working in a customer service facing role is essential.
- The post will work as part of the Admissions team to provide support for Home, EU and…
- Resourcing Group are currently working with a social housing contractor who are looking for a admin based up in Tamworth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.