Admin jobs in Swiss Cottage
- Working closely with the Event Manager, Production and Artist Liaison team with advancing the artists – including collating riders, support the management of…
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the…
£27,554 a year
- Minimum of one year administrative experience.
- Excellent IT skills in, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, including the use of following system (P2P, CRM, EDM)…
£24,624 - £26,539 a year
- This is a full time post working 36 hours a week.
- You will act as a single point of contact, assessing individual needs of victims and witnesses to ensure they…
£24,054 - £24,927 a year
- Full time 37.5 per week.
- Responsive and flexible to the needs of the team and the clients.
- Competent at using a computer and a range of software packages.
£14.28 an hour
- To actively follow and promote the University of London policies, including the University's Dignity at Work and Equal Opportunities Policy and actively promote…
- We have a fantastic opportunity for an Team Administrator and Broking Assistant to join a successful team in our St Botolph, London office.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The Department is located across 6 different sites of Imperial College London.
- You will work with a wide range of people including academics within various…
£26,715 - £30,370 a year
- Provide admin and secretarial support to the Directorate’s management team as required.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse…
£23,026 a year
- 9am on Thursday 12 December 2019 Interviews will be held on 18 December 2019 For a full job description and to submit an application, please visit the Natural…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.