£16,726 a year
- Working as part of the administration team, you will also provide a wide range of administrative support to keep the Home running efficiently and smoothly.
£10.50 an hour
- We are currently looking for a Part Time Data Entry Administrator for 25hrs per week Mon - Fri within our Distribution Centre in Dartford to book in deliveries,…
£17,460 - £18,702 a year
- You must be flexible to be able to cover these hours to be successful in the role.
- PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
- You must be IT literate.
£41,715 a year
- There are two full time roles working 35 hours per week and fixed term until December 2020.
- Wellbeing Advisers will deliver a range of innovative interventions…
£21,374 - £22,742 a year
- The person applying for this post must be a good team player and good practice in relation to patient care.
- The Trust is recognised internationally for its work…
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about supporting research, teaching and learning by delivering acquisitions services for the King's College…
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our reception team based at Eltham Community Hospital and Grabadoc.
- This position involves being a key part of the front…
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- HMP/YOI Thamesside is a public sector, category B and C training prison holding approximately 628 men aged 18 years upwards who are serving prison sentences.
- Our operations are large scale and operate 7 days a week, the role will be based on 40 hours over 4 days a week (this will include weekend and evenings).
- Supporting our buying and merchandising functions with general administration tasks.
- Inputting data into Excel and systems.
- Is an ambassador for the brand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.