Admin jobs in Sheffield S26
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- TEMPORARY UNTIL 31 MARCH 2020.
- PATIENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT IT ASSISTANT FOR THERAPY, NUTRITION AND DIETETIC SERVICES.
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- The job holder must promote diversity and anti-discriminatory practice in the performance of the post in a way that embraces Equality and values Diversity.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Its growth has been rapid and organic, playing host to an average of 1,500 new resources every week.
- This rate of production provides amazing value for our…
£7,541 a year
- Part time, Monday - Friday, term time only, Temporary for 12 months.
- On your application form it is important that you show how you meet the shortlisting…
£19,385 a year
- Including days, evenings, weekends, nights and bank holidays with an average of 40 hours per week.
- Once you have passed the selection and vetting process, you…
£19,286 - £24,304 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of unemployed provision and experience of working with local Job Centres, Community Hubs, local and…
- The Governors wish to appoint a school business assistant to join our friendly and supportive team from January 2020.
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- Competitive salary, a generous Pension Scheme and annual leave entitlement, as well as access to a range of learning and.
- 20 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday 09:30 to 14:45.
- Retail and admin experience are not necessary but willingness to learn is essential, a great personality…
£8.21 an hour
- Hft Plus benefits package (discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out), 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to…
Be the first to see new Admin jobs in Sheffield S26
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.