Admin jobs in Rugby CV21
- Respond quickly and effectively to any customer needs or questions.
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes and the reduction of store costs by…
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire Colleg...
£17,537 - £17,844 a year
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- The College understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff…
- Provide admin support when necessary.
- Having a positive outlook on the requirement for continuous change to accommodate the current business needs.
- The train station is a pleasant 10 min. walk and has excellent links to London, Milton Keynes and Northampton.
- Part Time – 28.5 hours over 3 days per week.
£11,658 - £17,161 a year
- The post will be responsible for helping to process and deliver a range of search requests that are submitted to the Council, particularly those relating to…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Band 2 Admin Support 37.5 / 30 hours per week based at Paybody, Coventry.
- You will work within an integrated and skill mixed admin team across the building to…
- In addition to this they will need to be flexible, reliable and hard-working with a full clean UK driving licence.
- Long service and loyalty incentives.
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 passes at grade C or above including Maths and English.
- About the Central Support team.
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- Contribute to the long-term development of the University’s Degree Apprenticeship and work-based learning strategy.
£9,757 a year
- Part Time (20 hours per week).
- The sentence requirement for HMP Rye Hill is for prisoners who have been sentenced to over four years and have at least 12 months…
Be the first to see new Admin jobs in Rugby CV21
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.