Admin jobs in Romford RM3
- We are looking for applicants who are willing to work in full time roles (37.5 hours per week) on a zero hours contract normally for block periods of time…
- This role is 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday as local rota.
- Through our range of Radiology Services, Pathway Services and Screening Services, we see more…
£41,715 a year
- There are two full time roles working 35 hours per week and fixed term until December 2020.
- Wellbeing Advisers will deliver a range of innovative interventions…
£17,355 - £18,334 a year
- The College trains circa 850 apprentices, including circa 110 higher level apprenticeships and delivers work place training, traineeships and higher level…
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- When applying, in the 'Upload supporting documents' section, please attach a personal statement to tell us why you are suitable for the role.
- Organisation and ability to focus on admin related tasks.
- Experience in a production environment, handling admin and supporting on shoots.
£18,471 a year
- The efforts of this new, small but impressive team contributed £850,000 towards our fundraising last year with predicted contributions on over 1 million for…
£17,550 a year
- Your working pattern will consist of 4 days a week, varied.
- Riverside have a new opportunity for a Project Assistant working 30 hours per week, on a permanent…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- If you are shortlisted, invited for interview and successfully offered the post, you will be required to undertake an assessment for these skills during the pre…
£12.03 an hour
- You will play a significant role within the contract in Waltham Forest, as you will be integral to supporting all administration needs of the contract and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.