Admin jobs in Notting Hill
- Support the Buyer & Assistant Buyer working with Design to interpret and adapt to market trends and direction, ensuring that the conceptual range developed is…
£1,000 a week
- Starts from £ GBP 1,000 gross per week and upwards to £ GBP 2,500/3,500 gross per week in accordance with qualifications/experience and previous salaries…
£24,855 a year
- Based in London, the Admin Officer role will support the Maritime Directorate for DfT.
- Find out more about what it's like working at the Department for…
- Supporting our buying and merchandising functions with general administration tasks.
- Inputting data into Excel and systems.
- Is an ambassador for the brand.
- We care for more than 80 million specimens, both in our London and Tring museums, spanning billions of years and welcome more than five million visitors…
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- If you thrive on a challenge and enjoy working in a very busy and demanding environment this could be your opportunity to make a real difference to the service…
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5…
- By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted's high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a…
£22,566 - £30,324 a year
- External candidates can expect to be appointed on a salary of £26,411 - £30,324 for Inner London or £22,566 - £26,901 National.
- The Diary Manager will need to:
£19,631 - £21,394 a year
- Please ensure that if you already have an NVQ that you include this on your form and specify the level you hold and in which subject.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.