Admin jobs in Melton Constable
£9.74 - £9.93 an hour
- Please quote job reference: 52750 CEEE.
- £9.74 - £9.93 per hour (Scale D).
- We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic people who are excellent communicators…
- Private Patient Advisor | Outpatients Administrator | Customer Service/Admin | Nor-wich | Full-Time/Permanent.
- Previous experience of a customer-facing role.
£24,850 - £29,230 a year
- Salary: £24,850 - £29,230 per annum pro rata.
- Job Location: Reed House - Norwich.
- We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Support Specialist to join our…
- Land & New Homes Administrator - Estate Agency, Dereham.
- Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.
- What's in it for you?
- Get full training and development.
- Hours: Up to 37.5 hours per week, as per retail rota*.
- Monitoring local competition and managing rates and margins effectively on a daily basis.
- This is a part-time position, working 17 hours a week on Monday & Tuesday.
- A full valid UK driving licence is required.
- Knowledge of the local area.
Global Diagnostics Ltd
£17,550 a year
- Having an ardent eye to detail will mean you are working with sensitive and highly confidential documents.
- Due to the call to carry out high rates of patient…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- You will need to be a self-starter, flexible, able to organise your time effectively, anticipate needs and challenges as well as being highly organised,…
£19,554 - £21,116 a year
- Good standard of Education (5 GCSE passes Grade C or above) or NVQ.
- This role is a permanent position where you will be contracted to work Monday - Friday, 40…
- Undertake a range of administrative work to support the Early Help Hub team and ensure that customers have seamless access to a wide range of support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.