Admin jobs in Manchester Central
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- Applications are invited for this part-time post as an administrative assistant in the Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education, School of Health Sciences,…
- Our operations are large scale and operate 7 days a week, the role will be based on 40 hours over 4 days a week (this will include weekend and evenings).
£9.03 an hour
- 37.5 Hours per week- Mon – Friday 9am-5pm.
- Do you have excellent administration skills?
- Do you have experience of Microsoft Office packages?
£21,326 - £23,067 a year
- You will work alongside the Faculty Student Marketing and Recruitment team to effectively support the needs of prospective students and ensure that the School…
£20,751 a year
- Bereavement Services provide in the region of 3,000 burial and cremation services each year in the Council's five Cemeteries and one Crematorium.
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days holiday with the option to buy an extra 5…
£9.03 an hour
- By joining us as a Night Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen.
- At Travelodge we are passionate about supporting your development.
- Become the key point of contact with London Head Office on the dissemination of Group internal comms and resolving IT related issues.
- A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
- Must have a Full valid UK drivers licence with no more than 6pts.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental…
Salford Civic Centre
£7,309 a year
- Help customers to use the public access PCs for a wide range of activities from applying for jobs and benefits, accessing government information, scanning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.