Admin jobs in London EC2M
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about supporting research, teaching and learning by delivering acquisitions services for the King's College…
£20,517 - £21,494 a year
- Permanent Posts - 36 hours per week.
- We are looking for candidates that are educated with Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent NVQ Level 3 in Customer…
£24,563 - £28,839 a year
- University of the Arts London (UAL) is recognised around the world as a leading institution for teaching and research in arts, design, fashion, communication…
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- At Bupa we have a range of roles spread across many areas for you to choose from.
- Full time (8am to 5pm).
- Do you want to be part of our long-term plans?
£21,960 - £24,694 a year
- The post holder will work as part of the administration team to provide Administrative support, secretarial and other duties to the PHL London team and is a 1.0…
£27,218 a year
- 35 hours a week in our West End Libraries fixed until 31 May 2020.
- 28 hours a week in our Harrow Library & West End Libraries fixed until 31 May 2020.
£24,779 - £27,449 a year
- As the Admin Assistant you will be responsible for all the day to day admin of the lone working system.
- To find out more and apply please click the ‘Apply’…
£23,000 a year
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams.
- Administrative Assistant (Centre for Drug Development).
£23,628 a year
- We have a positive reputation in the local area, benefit from parental support, have an award-winning building and a growing sixth form.
£30,000 a year
- PA - £30,000 – Aldgate, London, EC3.
- Are you a standout PA who wants to make a difference?
- Then look no further for your next position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.