£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about supporting research, teaching and learning by delivering acquisitions services for the King's College…
£24,779 - £27,449 a year
- As the Admin Assistant you will be responsible for all the day to day admin of the lone working system.
- This is a key safety system in St Mungo’s and you would…
£23,000 a year
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams.
- Administrative Assistant (Centre for Drug Development).
£41,715 a year
- There are two full time roles working 35 hours per week and fixed term until December 2020.
- Wellbeing Advisers will deliver a range of innovative interventions…
£18,602 - £19,976 a year
- Actual Salary Range: £18,602 - £19,976 pa inc (Scale 4).
- Hours: 35 hours x 39 weeks per annum.
- Vacant from: 1st December 2019 (or as soon as possible after this…
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- Full time (8am to 5pm).
- You will ensure administrative activities within a corporate onsite Bupa Health and Dental centre are carried out efficiently and…
£30,000 a year
- There are currently 6 direct reports in his team but they will be growing at a vast rate.
- Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the…
£12.03 an hour
- You will play a significant role within the contract in Waltham Forest, as you will be integral to supporting all administration needs of the contract and…
£27,000 a year
- We're looking for a Customer Service and Marketing admin assistant to join our London office.
- General admin and support as required across the business.
£23,628 a year
- This post requires someone who is able to multi-task in an extremely busy school office, undertaking a range of administrative tasks and procedures whilst…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.