Admin jobs in Kilburn
- Basic ICT skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic…
£15,372 - £15,679 a year
- Post 1 - 37 hours per week, £15,371.88 - £15,678.84 per annum.
- Post 2 - 15 hours per week, £6,231.72 - £6,356.16 per annum.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
- South County Crisis resolution and Home Treatment Team.
- £18,813 to £20,795 per annum.
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- Week commencing Monday 2nd December 2019.
- Working independently and as part of a team you will be providing admin support to the Unit’s Senior Manager and their…
£22,911 - £25,295 a year
- Grade F £22,911 - £25,295 a year.
- The section works very closely with stakeholders, partners and agencies including, but not limited to, own admission authority…
£19,554 - £20,344 a year
- Grade D £19,554 to £20,344 a year pro rata.
- You will have GCSE English Grade C or above or equivalent qualification, or relevant work experience.
- This is a part time position, between 15 – 20 hours per week with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- You are calm, attentive and always focus on the clients’ needs.
University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Found...
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Follow us on Twitter @UHDBTrust or find us on Facebook & LinkedIn - UHDBTrust.
- However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably…
£17,711 - £18,426 a year
- We are looking for someone to join our admin team at this popular and highly successful primary school.
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone with drive…
£20,550 - £22,200 a year
- These will include Advance HE professional recognition, the Undergraduate Research Scholarship Scheme (URSS), Derby Excellence in Learning, Teaching and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.