Admin jobs in High Blantyre
£22,448 a year
- The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry.
- We're looking for a new administrator to join the team,…
£20,877 - £21,224 a year
- As part of our approach to good practice and safer recruitment we carry out a number of pre-employment checks for example, Identity, Asylum and Immigration and…
Nine Twenty Engineering & Manufacturing
- Providing admin support to the After Sales department.
- Preparing shipping documents and booking collections.
- Answering Switchboard and transferring calls.
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- Applications from candidates who require a Tier 2 Certificate of sponsorship (formerly Work Permits) will only be considered if no suitable UK or EEA national…
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- Providing general administrative support to colleagues within the front-of-house team, recognising requirements to meet timescales set by the Agency and…
- You will work Monday to Friday, 0830 – 1700 (37.5 hours per week) with access to Apleona employee benefits that will be available to you as soon as you start.
- £39,411 (up to 10% performance related bonus + pension + 25 days Annual Leave).
- In this key role at the frontline of our business, you’ll manage a team of both…
- At Border,we are a family run business who, since 1984, have been making BeautifullyCrafted Biscuits.
- We are looking for an Operations Administrator to join…
£22,000 a year
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel,…
£25,026 a year
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2/5 GCSE’s grade A*.
- In the person specification you will find the criteria required for the role please make sure that you address this in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.