£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- If you prefer to complete your form on computer, or you'd like to save your completed form for subsequent applications, the file-type best suited to your needs…
£20,499 a year
- To support this aim you may be required to undertake a level 3 apprenticeship if you are not qualified to this level.
- This is a part time position, between 15 – 20 hours per week with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- Being part of the Pets at Home Group, you will also be entitled to…
£19,554 - £20,344 a year
- Before you complete your application form please read our guidance on filling in your application form.
- Grade D £19,554 to £20,344 a year pro rata.
- Basic ICT skills are essential.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic…
£16,976 a year
- If you are someone who enjoys working in a friendly environment, learning new things and are inspired to help people find information, the University of Derby…
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- A working environment that supports a range of flexible working options to enhance your…
£16,565 - £17,062 a year
- Every year our dedicated vet teams carry out 2.7 million treatments on 470,000 pets.
- Our national network of around 120 high street shops help us to provide…
- Ideally you will also hold Assessor and Internal Verification qualifications (D32/D33/D34/A1 or V1/IQA), a teaching qualification or CTTLS or equivalent at…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Clinical Engineering Admin Support Officer Job Description.
- Clinical Engineering Admin Support Officer Person Specification October 2018.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.