Admin jobs in Chester CH3
£9,326 a year
- Average of 18 hours per week (flexibility required for meeting timings).
- Working 2-3 days per week, the role will require flexibility as our Board and Committee…
£24,000 a year
- I am currently looking for an experienced Receptionist to work for a growing family run company.
- This role is full time and would suit someone who is confident…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Ideally educated to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Business Administration and must have excellent IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft packages.
£21,814 - £23,754 a year
- Working with the Head of Communications and Marketing, you will also organise and ensure successful delivery of commercial operations events (networking,…
£10 an hour
- £10.00 per hour based on 37 hours per week.
- Support the Admin and Data Processing team.
- Good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training.
- Are you an experienced Administrator who has previously worked in a Veterinary Practice?
- Would you like to play a part in the formation of a new and forward…
£9 - £10 an hour
- Interested in working as an Admin Assistant for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
- Filter telephone calls and onward communication.
- £18,500 Basic Salary – Career Progression.
- What's in it for you?
- Get full training and development.
- A good understanding of estate agency business.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are looking to recruit two highly organised individuals who will be expected to provide a comprehensive, confidential, accurate and timely secretarial and…
WWHA Cambria Castell
£18,740 a year
- You will understand there are some things that can’t wait until tomorrow and you will have the ability to recognise the need to get things done.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.