Admin jobs in Castleford
- It is anticipated that interviews will take place week commencing 25 November 2019.
- Ossett Academy & Sixth Form College are seeking to appoint a full time…
£21,166 - £23,866 a year
- 1 x 37 hours per week.
- Please find the Job Profile attached:
- The Code of Practice on the English language requirement for public sector workers, Part 7 of the…
£17,175 a year
- Standard working hours for this post are 37 hours per week excluding breaks which are unpaid.
- HMPPS offers flexible working subject to completion of a…
£17,175 a year
- We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Job holders within this Group Profile will undertake daily routine transactional…
- To support the CAD Technician to create supporting documentation / administration, labelling, MT70’s for 5k Garments per week.
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- The job holder must promote diversity and anti-discriminatory practice in the performance of the post in a way that embraces Equality and values Diversity.
£17,308 - £21,105 a year
- We recruit, prepare and support adopters & foster carers to provide a diverse range of families for the needs of single children and sibling groups.
- From dealing with deliveries to answering phone calls from suppliers and customers, our Administration Team is a key part of the store.
- Interviews are expected to take place week commencing 25 November 2019.
- Horbury Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a full time Administration Assistant to…
£18,342 - £21,236 a year
- The School is entering an exciting period with the move into our new GBP 45m state of the art Carnegie School of Sport Building in the New Year.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.