Admin jobs in Bromsgrove B61
£8.21 an hour
- A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers as team members.
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
£18,000 a year
- A suitable qualification in Administration or computing e.g. NVQ2 in Business Administration/ similar or European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL).
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- £18,426 to £19,171 per annum.
- Cranstoun are seeking a competent and experienced Administrator to support the delivery of drug and alcohol services in Sandwell.
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- You will need to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to work across a range of duties, these could include:
- Room booking and organising meetings.
- Commitment: 2 days per week, days flexible.
- Business critical back office support, enables us to monitor and evaluate our work to ensure we are needs led and…
- 2 days a week 9-5. to attend training in Birmingham 18th April.
- Business critical back office support, enables us to monitor and evaluate our work to ensure we…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- • • Support the work of the complaints team by performing the day to day clerical duties associated with the department, using Oasis, Sunrise and Datix database…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- You’ll be working 37.5 hours a week in our Birmingham central office.
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
£18,771 a year
- It is essential that you have some experience of working in an office environment/reception facility, working as part of a team, dealing with members of the…
- Other general administration tasks as dictated by the needs of the business and the team.
- Location: Bromsgrove | Type: Permanent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.