Admin jobs in Bangor BT19
£19,271 a year
- For instance this could be full days or hours spread across the week to suit the business needs.
- The role is Part-time (21 hours per week), however the ability…
£10.07 an hour
- Pertemps are recruiting and admin assistant to work for their client based in Bangor.
- Please read the whole of the Role Description to ascertain at what level…
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- Faculty of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment.
- Belfast School of Architecture and the Built Environment.
£18,342 - £21,236 a year
- We offer competitive salaries, with assured incremental salary progression year on year within scale.
- OR; NVQ Level 2 Administration or equivalent in a relevant…
£9.01 an hour
- Brook Street UK Ltd is delighted to be supporting our Public Sector client for an Admin Officer The client is situated in Belfast City Centre.
£10.89 - £25.00 an hour
- 5 GCSE’s/O levels at Grades A, B or C (or equivalent qualifications) including English Language AND 6 months’ relevant office experience providing evidence of…
£9.68 an hour
- This is a full-time post of 37 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday For shortlisting applicants must have 4 out of the 5 below requirements Experience of fulfilling…
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- Hours of work will be 18.13 hours per week.
- If you require Home Office permission to work in the UK, or need to switch your visa status in order to take this…
- Provided with ongoing training, you will be equipped with specialist knowledge to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages and tailor-made…
£9,349 a year
- Salary:£9,349 pa for 18 hours a week.
- Interviews will take place week commencing 10 February 2020.
- For more information please find attached to the bottom of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.