Admin jobs in Ashtead KT21
£27,415 - £29,658 a year
- Understand and follow accounting principles, monthly, quarterly and end of year routines, and purchasing regulations.
- Work to prescribed financial deadlines.
£24,210 - £25,615 a year
- The Networks Administrative Officer will work closely with the Diversity and Inclusion Lead to provide the full range of administrative support to the Trust’s…
- By completing a range of administrative duties, the Receptionist will support the community in providing a sensitive service that encourages residents’ choices,…
£21,000 - £24,913 a year
- Reward & recognition – We'll look after you with our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 25 days holiday each year;…
£8.50 an hour
- You will support happy living by providing a polite, friendly and professional reception service to the location, including welcoming visitors and acting as a…
£10 an hour
- (c) the Equality Act 2010 and any relevant amendments or re‐enactments of such legislation.
- Accurately enter and maintain data on an NHS database.
- Assisting with personnel matters, including staff selection and placement; preparing job certification letters for staff members; completing relevant documents…
South West London and St George's Mental Health NH...
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- Work life balance,we support a range of flexible options, such as: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, compressed hours and working from home.
£22,535 - £24,517 a year
- You will be able to demonstrate high levels of organisational and communication skills; with an ability to mutli-task and take the initiative where necessary.
£9.74 an hour
- However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.