Action Mental Health jobs
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Public Health Wales Health Improvement Division leads work across Wales to reduce the impact of health harming behaviours; promote population mental wellbeing…
£20,572 - £24,074 a year
- You do not need to have previous or formal experience working in mental health, complex needs or in an accommodation-based service.
£23,400 - £25,400 a year
- Holds Mental Health First Aid Qualification.
- Disability Capability with demonstrable experience of supporting individuals with mental ill health and other…
- Health Promotion ,Primary Care Services.
- Experience in working in one relevant, specific topic or skill-based area e.g. with young people, mental health,…
- As a Mental Health Act Information Analyst, you will report to the Mental Health Act Information and Quality Manager and will support our team in delivering…
- You will have a core qualification and a sound knowledge of Mental Health difficulties and the impact these have on children, young people and their families.
- The teams will work with young people with mild to moderate mental health conditions and will be based on a CBT model.
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- As an Employment Project Worker you will have well developed numeracy, literacy and IT skills as well as experience and/or knowledge of working with individuals…
£26,000 a year
- You will be expected to take ownership of your own and colleagues health and safety through escalating any concerns to your manager or resolving them yourself…
- Band 5 Mental Health Practitioner Roles for New Crisis Care Posts.
- The goals for this service development are to increase our capacity for home-based treatment,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.