Achieve Together jobs
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- .12-20 Hours, 2/3 Days Contract, Must be fully flexible and have full availability to meet business needs.
- No experience is required, just a can-do attitude.
CalMac Ferries Limited
£34,210 a year
- EMPLOYING COMPANY: CALMAC CREWING (GUERNSEY) LIMITED.
- SHIFT PATTERN: 1 week on / 1 week off.
- DATE ADVERTISED: 25 November 2019.
- CLOSING DATE: 09 December 2019.
- Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations.
- Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £6.90.
- Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.12.
- Age 18+ Starter Rate: £8.21.
- What we want from you;.
- Travel Experience- *you will have excellent travel product knowledge with a good working knowledge of tour operator systems.
- Posting Range:23 Sep 2019 - Ongoing.
- Barclays, 3-5 Admiral Way, Doxford Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XW.
- What will you be doing?
- A genuine interest in the customer.
£20,550 - £21,086 a year
- The Student Records and Awards Advisor role is part of the Student Records and Awards Office, which is part of the Student Lifecycle department within The…
£28,752 - £36,486 a year
- Flexible working - the council seeks to ensure that employees achieve improved work life balance and offer flexibility to staff members such as the option to…
- The Policy & Campaigns Assistant will support the team to achieve their strategic objectives of ensuring everyone affected by MND can access the care and…
- As a member of this team you will work together to engage, motivate, inspire and support members and guests to achieve their goals.
- What are we looking for?
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.