Academic Summer jobs
- Applications for our Summer Vacation Schemes will close on a rolling basis when we receive enough applications.
- Not sure what you want from your career yet?
- Strong academic background from a leading university or similar top tier institution.
- Our Summer Internship programme within Global Banking provides a unique…
- Of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities -.
- During your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand.
- During your 10 week summer internship you will get a.
- University undergrads/graduates currently pursuing a degree and in their penultimate year of study -…
- You are currently achieving a high level of academic achievement at University.
- Internships at OC&C offer a real insight into the world of strategy consulting.
- Working in an academic environment, you will have seen how students grow in their language, make new friends and create summer memories that last a lifetime.
- Actuarial summer interns are responsible for a variety of tasks from complex calculations and modelling to clear communications and advice.
- The Summer Associate role at L.E.K.
- L.E.K.’s Summer Associate role offers exposure to multiple industry sectors and a wide variety of commercial challenges.
- Excellent academic background, on track for a minimum 2:1 or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree.
- To be considered for the programme, you’ll need to be in your…
£115,000 a year
- We will be running two, two-week summer vacation schemes in June and July 2020, which will give you a chance to really get to know our firm.
Be the first to see new Academic Summer jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.