- To ensure that product is packed/sorted according to ABP and Customer specifications as directed by the Production Supervisor.
- At our Perth site we are currently seeking experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our workplace in the Packing department.
- Using a mixture of on-the-job training, practical experience and further professional qualifications, we help graduates enhance their existing skills to achieve…
- ABP is one of Europe`s leading privately owned food processors.
- We are currently seeking to recruit an Abattoir Operative.
- Any other duties as required.
- ABP UK Shrewsbury are looking to recruit Operatives who will be accountable for the effective, efficient and economic packing of Beef and Lamb products.
- Please note that ABP undertake random screening for substance abuse and operate a zero-tolerance policy.
- Able to interact with Delivery Drivers and provide a…
- The role sits within the People Team, providing the first point of call for all employee relation matters as well as working proactively on internal and group…
- At our Perth site we are currently seeking experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our workplace in the Butchery department.
£26,000 a year
- This is a 2 year rotational program.
- This engineering program will give you opportunity to work with advanced food processing machinery with all the demands of…
- This is a great opportunity to develop your career within ABP.
- To work in compliance with the ABP Safety, Environmental and Security policies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.